HOME PAGE Customer Service
The Culligan FXRC is a replacement water filter cartridge for the GE General Electric Refrigerators with the built-in Ice Maker Water Filter system.
Porous Carbon Element.
Traps Particulate Matter (Sediment and Cysts).
Removes Most Unpleasant Tastes and Lead.
Provides Cleaner, Better Tasting Water and Ice.
Genuine GE Part.
CLICK HERE for online sale pricing...
N-FXRC Culligan FXRC GE General Electric Ice Maker Water Filter
The GE FXRC Culligan General Electric Refrigerator Ice Maker Water Filter is a Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Lead and Cysts Cartridge manufactured by Culigan for general-electric matching models also known as Item# GWF01, N-FXRC,GE FXRC,FXCR,RXFC,RXFC,FRXC,XFRC,CXFR,FRCX,FXRC1,FXRC-1,FXRC 1,
The following Refrigerator models use the FXRC GE water filter cartridge (and more are being added on a regular basis:
General Electric GE:
TFX22ZPZ TFX24SPZ TFX24PBZ TFX24PPB TPS24BPC TPS24PBB TPS24PBB
GE Profile Performance Series:
TFX22PPZ TFX30PPZ TFX24SPB TFX22ZPB TFX22PPB TFX30PPB TFX25ZPZ TFX25PPZ TFX30PBZ TFX25ZPB TFX25PPB TFX30PBB TFX25JPC TFX27PPZ TPX24PPB TFX25VPB TFX27PPB TPX24PBZ TFX27ZPB TFX28PBB TPX24PBB TFX25VPA TFX28PPC FX28PPC TPX24PBB TFX25CPC TFX28PPC TPX24BPB
General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA:
GE Water By Culligan. Pure Source Water Filter For Frigidaire Refrigerators With The Pure Source Water Filtration System
Related Part number: GWF01 - GE SmartWater Replacement Cartridge and Adapter
How to replace the FXRC GE Culigan ice maker filter
The Culigan FXRC GE water filter cartridge would be located in the upper right-hand corner of the fresh food compartment, right below the temperature controls.
The filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or earlier if the flow of water to the water dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Installing the Filter Cartridge
1. If you are replacing the cartridge, first remove the old one by slowly turning it to the left. Do not pull down on the cartridge. A small amount of water may drip down.
2. Remove and discard the plastic cap from the new cartridge.
3. Fill the replacement cartridge with water from the tap.
4. Apply the month and year sticker to the cartridge to remind you to replace the filter in six months.
5. Place the top of the cartridge up inside the cartridge holder. Do not push it up into the holder.
6. Slowly turn it to the right until the filter cartridge stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. As you turn the cartridge, it will automatically raise itself into position.
7. Run water from the dispenser for 1 minute (about a half gallon) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
NOTE: A newly-installed water filter cartridge may cause water to spurt from the dispenser.
Filter Bypass Plug
You must use the filter bypass plug
when a replacement filter cartridge is not
available. The dispenser and the icemaker
will not operate without the filter or filter
Click here to visit our Home Page
Water Filtration Main Page