Check for Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite Easy
You owe it to yourself and to your family to test your drinking water regularly!
Add water, set at room temperature after incubation,
purple (negative) means no unsafe bacteria detected;
yellow (positive) indicates unsafe bacteria are present.
PurTest(r) Features and Benefits
Now every Bacteria test kit comes with FREE Nitrate and FREE Nitrite tests.
- Selectively detects total coliforms, fecal coliforms, and E. coli
- Detects a single viable organism (1 cfu/100ml)
- Recovers injured or treatment stressed bacteria
- Clear, easy to read results
- Pre-measured, unit-dosed and ready to use
- Collection, incubation, and reading are done all in the same vessel
- Highly suitable for field use
- Shelf life of four years
- Always ready for emergency use
- No laboratory equipment required
- Extensively tested in field evaluations
- Confirmed results in 48 hours
- Contains No Toxic Ingredients!!
- Can be used World wide
A color match or shade lighter (negative) indicates nitrate and nitrite levels are within EPA standards.
A darker shade (positive) indicates a dangerous pollution level.