5 micron Filter to Remove Large Particles: Removes dirt,
sediment, sand and other physical particles.
2 Carbon Block: Reduces
chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply.
3 Carbon Block: Further reduces
chlorine, odors, and other chemicals that might be in your water supply.
4 Reverse Osmosis Membrane: 50
gallon per day membrane reduces
93%-98% of dissolved mineral salts and other contaminates in the water
Stage 5 Inline Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Post Filter: A polishing process that removes tastes
and odors from the water.
Valueline was submitted for the WQA GOLD SEAL and NSF standard 58 certification!
The certified unit, called Goldline is now available.
Click here for details.
100% assembled & tested
New installation manual included
One year guarantee (excluding filters)
5 Stage System:
Valueline RO System Includes:
- 5 micron Osmonics prefilter
- Two carbon block (10 micron) prefilters
- 50 gpd Desal TFC membrane
- Inline GAC Post filter
- NSF/ no lead long reach faucet
- NSF 3.2 gallon tank
- Supply feed connector
- Drain connector
- Auto shutoff valve
Depending on circumstances, on average usage, 3 to 4 people with reasonable quality water would
- 5 micron filter, every 6 to 12 months. Use Osmonics I-93023
- 2 carbon block prefilters, every 12 to 24 months. Matrik KX I-10-250-190-975
- Inline 2x10 GAC Post filter, every 12 to 24 months. Omnipure I-CL10ROT33-B
- 50 GPD TFC Membrane, Provided that the cartridges are changed as recommended, Membrane
will last between 4 to 7 years. Desal I-1204694
Max. Total Desolved Solids (TDS): no more than 2000 ppm
Water Temp. Range: 40-85oF
Water Pressure Range: 40-125psi
Allowable pH Range: 4-11
Max. Manganese: no more than 0.05ppm
Max. Iron: no more than 0.1ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide: must not be present
Bacteria: water source must be potable
Waste Ratio: 3 gallons drain - 1 gallon purified
CLICK HERE for online sale pricing...
I-RO894-550 Valueline Reverse Osmosis TFC 50